Lets talk about some bullpups!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best bullpup rifle

• Steyr AUG

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • FNH FS2000

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • IWI Tavor

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Kel-Tec RFB

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Juggernaut Rouge M1A

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked thi up at Sooner State Pawn. Didnt cost $1700 Just left the $1000.00 in the bank front  sight bullpup 003.jpg

Owasso

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who does not like the bull pup needs to at least try the Tavor. My brother has one. I have probably put 500 rounds through it myself. The ergonomics are unbelievable. Breaking it down and cleaning is super easy, One reasons it is so simple to clean is because it is piston fired. Very easy to clean, disassemble and reassemble. I love the fact that it will take any AR-15 mag. It is easy to keep the sights on target as the recoil and barrel jump is minimal. Because of its size the short barrel version could be concealed under a winter jacket or suit jacket. The only thing I did not like was the trigger. The trigger is heavy and long. We were shooting out to 300 yards. I clearly difficult to make precise shots at that range. However, we were able to hit the gong usingi only the flip up sights. Once he installs an optic and modifies the trigger, I will report back.

sureNsteady

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the AUG A3 after careful consideration. Tavor looked and felt cool, but not very proven platform (at least the US models). The AUG has been around longer and is more refined IMHO. And what's so great about AR mags (except for availability)? The AUG mags are absolutely awesome with double locking lugs. The remind me of the Circle 10's I have for the AK. Just for giggles I also got the NATO stock that accepts AR mags, but I'd rather use the factory 30rd and 42rd mags. Anyways to each his own. Once you own a bullpup you'll never give it up!

Singularis

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the AUG A3 after careful consideration. Tavor looked and felt cool, but not very proven platform (at least the US models). The AUG has been around longer and is more refined IMHO. And what's so great about AR mags (except for availability)? The AUG mags are absolutely awesome with double locking lugs. The remind me of the Circle 10's I have for the AK. Just for giggles I also got the NATO stock that accepts AR mags, but I'd rather use the factory 30rd and 42rd mags. Anyways to each his own. Once you own a bullpup you'll never give it up!

Yep, the AUG is definitely the most tried and true, and well-refined. The AUG mags are absolutely outstanding, and are basically the ideal magazine design... unhampered by the restrictive straight mag well of the AR-15.

The F-2000 is interesting, but still as yet unproven. I didn't know it didn't have a threaded muzzle too... why the hell would they do that? Also, I don't like how it is set up for HK-height sights instead of AR height.

mike sweeney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The F-2000 is interesting, but still as yet unproven. I didn't know it didn't have a threaded muzzle too... why the hell would they do that?

I beleive it didnt meet the overall minimum length requirements so they pinned on the break to add 1.5 inches of length to the rifle.

As a side note the flash suppressor on the PS90 is also pinned in place.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked thi up at Sooner State Pawn. Didnt cost $1700 Just left the $1000.00 in the bankView attachment 38763

I've been looking everywhere on where to get one of those! I don't know if it is but at the least it's probably a good copy of the Ukrainian Vepr rifle.
I'm not sure though is the Ukraine's still use it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom