Limbaugh Rejects Company That Suspended Ads From Show Over Fluke Remarks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all were the ones dissing Rush.
I'm sure y'all had facts to back up your opinions?
If you didn't have the facts, why in the hell would anyone even post an opinion without facts.
This is why I say only 10% actually know whats going on and the rest have a herd mentality, and have to chime in without actually researching the subject/person and posting an intelligent informed post that relates to the subject.

I never said what my real opinion of Rush is. the "herd" jumped on me because of a post that was different than what they said, and the crap started.
I love it!

FlimFlam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you didn't have the facts, why in the hell would anyone even post an opinion without facts.
This is why I say only 10% actually know whats going on and the rest have a herd mentality, and have to chime in without actually researching the subject/person and posting an intelligent informed post that relates to the subject.

I never said what my real opinion of Rush is. the "herd" jumped on me because of a post that was different than what they said, and the crap started.
I love it!

You're correct. We were being very herdish by questioning your claims of 97% accuracy of Rush's something. Please now tell us what to think about Rush.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I love it!
Nope

I only posted one time in this thread before you did.
http://www.okshooters.com/showthrea...luke-Remarks&p=1742948&viewfull=1#post1742948

And from that point forward I've been trying to get an answer from you about your source for your statement.
Cause I'm sure you're not a "OSA know it all"

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope

I only posted one time in this thread before you did.
http://www.okshooters.com/showthrea...luke-Remarks&p=1742948&viewfull=1#post1742948

And from that point forward I've been trying to get an answer from you about your source for your statement.
Cause I'm sure you're not a "OSA know it all"

I'm not going to say what I think of Rush as it does not have a relationship to the questions in this thread.

"says the OSA Know it All" with 14,271 posts." Is a quote by you. Your implying I'm a know it all.
I simply stated a fact that you could easily repute with a little homework on your part. I haven't seen this homework turned in so far.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_interesting_thread.gif

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tom Sullivan of Fox news > Sullivan Group > personal friend of Rush Limbaugh > tongue-in-cheek accuracy rating of "almost always right"

Do I win, Dennis?

Latest posts

Top Bottom