• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Little Wiener dogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Hope they get good homes and best of luck on selling them.

Thanks for the photos you sent, they look healthy, happy and clean!
I inquired as well. But just cannot make myself pay money for a Dog. Never have. All the Dogs we have had as adults and as well as growing up were free. I understand on shots and getting them to weaning cost money. We kept and bred for our use on the farm, Blue/Red Healer’s growing up and after I bought my Farm.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The wife just said no.
But, if I got one, I'd name him Anthony
1661552096071.jpeg

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hope they get good homes and best of luck on selling them.

Thanks for the photos you sent, they look healthy, happy and clean!
I inquired as well. But just cannot make myself pay money for a Dog. Never have. All the Dogs we have had as adults and as well as growing up were free. I understand on shots and getting them to weaning cost money. We kept and bred for our use on the farm, Blue/Red Healer’s growing up and after I bought my Farm.
I have always had the same thought train but this is our first litter and I believe money is a decent screening process. If my wife had any clout around this house we would be doing credit checks on potential parents….. please don’t tell her I said that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom