Long range shooting partner needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunnyH

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just joined Fouled bore and have been a long range shooter for many years. Before moving here I shot long range every Thursday with a couple of friends. I'm new to the area and am looking for a shooting partner. If you shoot long range and are a member at Fouled bore hit me up.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard GunnyH. I know we have some regulars that shoot at FB. I’ve never been but I need to change that.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I wish I could afford to join you. I've been wanting to get into long range shooting for a long time, just never had the funds.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, I’ve been a little hesitant to get into the long range game. Let’s just say I have a propensity to dive into things head first. The wife would divorce me over what getting started could cost!
There is a guy at OKCGC that shoots a gun that’s probably worth 4 times what his truck is worth. That would be me!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly, I’ve been a little hesitant to get into the long range game. Let’s just say I have a propensity to dive into things head first. The wife would divorce me over what getting started could cost!
There is a guy at OKCGC that shoots a gun that’s probably worth 4 times what his truck is worth. That would be me!

I had a truck like that, back when my kids were small.

I have been to Fouled Bore twice. Long ways up there, from me. I wish I had somewhere accessible to shoot regularly. Not into long range, just want a good range.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s my problem. I put together a pretty affordable 308 for mid-longer range stuff several years back, but just the cost of everything with ammo and getting to fouled bore kept me from getting crazy. I’ve thought about getting into it since selling that rifle, but I’m about in the same boat you’re at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom