Long term food storage group buy,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys this could be the most important group buy to date. I will copy the post below from another forum I am doing this for.

Hello everyone. We are proud to announce we are now carrying Provident provisions food products. We can accept credit cards over the phone or through our website. Don't be caught without a proper supply of food in an emergency situation. Provident Provisions offers great pricing on long term food options. This sale will be for 6 gal food buckets, food supply units, and variety cases. Free shipping on all orders over $50.00 and $7.95 on orders under $50.00
[Broken External Image]

Also every order includes 46 Page Guidebook "How to Prepare For Any Disaster" https://www.providentprovisions.net/Disaster-Guidebook-s/158.htm

all orders should ship within 48 Hrs.

To make this an even better deal we will be offering PlanB Outfitters gift certificates at the following price points.

Spend $500 on provident provisions and receive a $75.00 PlanB Outfitters Gift certificate.
Spend $750 and receive a $100.00 PlanB Outfitters Gift certificate.
Spend $1500 or more and receive a $200.00 PlanB Outfitters Gift certificate.

Oklahoma residents are subject to 9% sales tax.

Please email us at [email protected] for ordering info.

This will be a limited time offer. I just wanted to give everyone the chance to have an ample supply of food in case of a BIG emergency.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am getting some emails about pricing. The cost is as advertised on their website. I can't move on their pricing so that is why I am throwing in the gift certificates.

BW

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just a word of caution. Many of these "year long" supply packages are filled with starches, not necessarily a well rounded diet. I'm not singling out this one particular company, but just been my experience in many long term food companies.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a word of caution. Many of these "year long" supply packages are filled with starches, not necessarily a well rounded diet. I'm not singling out this one particular company, but just been my experience in many long term food companies.

This is actually some of the best foods there is without freeze drying and dehydrating your own. And what will your options be if you choose to do nothing? It is always better to have something than nothing and many people are not going to free dry their own year supply of food.

BW

Latest posts

Top Bottom