Looking for a job in SW OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JJEH

Guys,

I'm new to this board as well as to Oklahoma. Therefore I don't know if this is the right place for this post or not.

I'm looking for a gun-, ammo- or car related job around Ft. Sill area.
Don't mind to travel for the right job, but relocation is not an option.

Please PM me with your business and what position(s) are available and I will then send you resume as well as references.
This is a serious post, no time to play around.

If you look for an honest and dependable employee or business partner, please let me know.

Thank you very much.

J

JJEH

posting some of your credentials may help get the ball rolling more or more people interested. G/l and go pound the pavement

Thank you for your post. You are right;

I used to work as Mechanic, Svc Advisor, Svc Manager, Svc Trainer and Test Driver for Mercedes-Benz. I also served 4 yrs in the German Military and almost 2 years as civilian with the U.S. Military before moving to the U.S. Here in the States I have worked as Assistant Service Manager for a GM Dealership as well as Correctional Officer.

I have a German degree as automotive master mechanic. Right now I take college classes at a distance learning school. The major is Firearms Technology and it will take 2 years to complete. I have also attended alot of fancy automotive related classes as well as communication classes, but this would go to far here.

I'm an avid shooter and love to learn. But I also like to share my knowledge with others. I have NRA, IDPA as well as S&WCA memberships.

I don't want to share too much here, since people can read w/o having an account.

For more information please PM or email me.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom