Lost our baby.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yesterday we lost our baby. Wife hadn't felt her move so we came to the hospital. Had to have a c section. Pretty bad day. Nothing can prepare you for holding your dead baby. My wife and I are ok, we know God is always good, and there is a reason even when we can't seem to find one. My family and my church family are taking great care of us, but I just felt like I needed to "talk" and this is anonymous enough that it's easier. I am not a crier, but man I have been lately. Seems like every time I get in the car by myself to run a grab a bite or something for my wife I just lose it for a few. Just makes you feel so helpless.

I appreciate your prayers if you pray. Not for me so much as for my kids and my wife. Kids were so excited to have another baby sister.

Keira Abigail. Never glimpsed this cold world. First time she opened her eyes she saw heaven.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, Mitch. I am terribly sorry. Had a close friend and member her who had the same thing happen at 38 weeks' gestation. She was literally ready for this world and God decided He needed her with Him more.

Prayers with you, my friend. And your family. Anything you need, anything I can do, don't hesitate to let me know. :(

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a theory that some children are just too good for this world and our Father just gives them a free ride straight to his arms without going through this mess.....

Rest assured you will see that precious little girl again and it will be for keeps.

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cannot begin to know what you are feeling but I am deeply saddened by your loss. I will definitely keep you in my prayers. I pray that one day you can be with your little angel in Heaven. God bless you and your family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom