LuckyGunner Ammo no longer ships ammo to Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Previously mrshooterou
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
April 7, 1:26pm

Tried to make a small purchase, wouldn’t let me.. So I called and spoke to someone on the phone. Was told due to the virus and a recent declaration signed by our Gov, they could TEMPORARILY not ship ammo to Oklahoma. I then contacted OK2A for advice and was told there was no executive order than stated anything about selling firearms or ammunition and as a matters of fact, we have 2 sets of preemptive laws protecting firearms and it’s components here in OK.

I thank OK2A, but still have no SPECIFIC answer to why they won’t ship right now. Don’t believe me, go try to place and order with luckygunner.

83590E28-E285-430E-B0C8-BDD94F8F5F27.png
41E8F08C-A87E-4B57-ABC6-AE76976D6B65.png

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's something about OK. Typed in my sister-in-law's Fayetteville AR address and they would ship there, but not my Tulsa address.

Previously mrshooterou
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are probably on the NSA do not ship list for anti government thoughts. I received 1000 rounds of 9mm today and some 350 legend

Lol. Receiving your ammo today is not the same as ordering it yesterday. I have a feeling it’s luckygunner trying to be “better safe than sorry” over a misinterpretation of the law. They’re a good company as far as I know. Either way, it’s very strange.

Previously mrshooterou
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was another thread on here about two other sites saying that they wouldn't ship to Oklahoma either. I thought to myself that can't be right so I tried buying from both of those and basically got the same message you received.

I wonder what specifically it is that makes them not want to or able to ship to Oklahoma right now?...

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know what law they would be misinterpreting. I have gotten stuff from them in the past. Clearly there is something wrong when there are other places that won’t ship here either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom