Lyrica and Ambien

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sciatica is a problem with the sciatic nerve - not the brain or spinal cord, the components of the central nervous system, along with cranial nerves (of which the sciatic is certainly not one).
Obviously, you've never met some of the people I have--their heads are so far up their kiesters that their sciatic might as well be a cranial nerve. :fallangel

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If only I was serious. I have suffered from insomnia my entire life and have tried just about everything known to my Drs with very little success.

Sorry, the joke was aimed at BB for using the word arbitrariness... ;)

I understand the seriousness of your comment, I am similarily affected.

Living in the Normal world , sleeping 4 hrs at a time.

Sometimes I envy those who go to bed at 9:00 o'clock, I would be bouncing off the walls about 1:30...8/

Melatonin helps, and a crash about every 8-10 days for about 6 hours, and I'm bouncing again.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, the joke was aimed at BB for using the word arbitrariness... ;)

I understand the seriousness of your comment, I am similarily affected.

Living in the Normal world , sleeping 4 hrs at a time.

Sometimes I envy those who go to bed at 9:00 o'clock, I would be bouncing off the walls about 1:30...8/

Melatonin helps, and a crash about every 8-10 days for about 6 hours, and I'm bouncing again.

:shocked: HEY!! It's big word, no?? :wink2: :rotflmao:

USN-SCW-Ret

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol at the satisfaction survey.
Short version, assuming you are familiar with Jerry Clower. It was a coon hunting story and someone decided it would be a good idea to climb a tree to jump a treed coon out. Coon of course does what coons do when cornered, guy in the tree starts screaming "shoot this thang" and his buddy says he might shoot him by accident and you know the rest.
I gotta see if I can find it on the interweb now.

"Knock him Out John!"

Last edited by a moderator:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Well, as usual, another thread gone off the rails.

I will try to get it back on track.

I don't want to jinx myself, but I think the meds started working on my foot pain.

For the last two days my feet have been much better, and I actually slept for six hours last night.

I hope it is not just a fluke, it sure is nice to get some relief.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Well apparently the Lyrica and Allopurinol aren't what helped my foot pain because it came back with a vengence.

It may be my diet contributing to some of the pain, so I am going to try to go without red meat for a week and see what happens.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, it's going to take you a few weeks to get your gout under control. Keep up the allopurinol, watch your pork consumption, as well as alcohol. Fluid intake is very important at this stage as well. Lots of water. Avoid teas, as the tannin can affect your kidneys, causing either a gout flare-up, or kidney stones. And you do not want to go there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom