Lyrica and Ambien

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have cut out all red meat for now, and I have done without alchohol for some time.

I always drink a lot of water too.

I had a stomach bug on Memorial Day, and only ate a biscuit and a turkey sandwich all day, along with plenty of fluids.

My feet felt almost normal for two days after that.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you tried going on a full on detox? My wife just had me go on a 10 day stretch of only non starchy veggies, low sugar fruits, and 6oz of lean meat per meal. No grain, gluten, processed anything, artificial sugars or sweeteners, no starchy veggies, or fatty meats, no tuna (mercury), and no caffeine. after it was done I actually felt better than I had in years. I had lost a bunch of weight but more so I found that my intestines were HAPPY, and my body felt GOOD! I started introducing myself back into some of the other foods and had an almost instant reaction where I just felt plain miserable and had a very unhappy tummy. It is amazing what just eating clean can do for you. Maybe give it a try.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Have you tried going on a full on detox? My wife just had me go on a 10 day stretch of only non starchy veggies, low sugar fruits, and 6oz of lean meat per meal. No grain, gluten, processed anything, artificial sugars or sweeteners, no starchy veggies, or fatty meats, no tuna (mercury), and no caffeine. after it was done I actually felt better than I had in years. I had lost a bunch of weight but more so I found that my intestines were HAPPY, and my body felt GOOD! I started introducing myself back into some of the other foods and had an almost instant reaction where I just felt plain miserable and had a very unhappy tummy. It is amazing what just eating clean can do for you. Maybe give it a try.

So like green beans, apples, and skinless chicken for ten days?

Send me a list of the approved foods, and I might give it a try.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lyrica and Ambien....is the step I'm moving towards, that or some kind of injectable.

Trying to not go that way....may not have a choice...8/

So eating better Might just get me out of it... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom