Mail theft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in Mustang and work from home. I was sitting at my desk and just happened to catch a dark blue Toyota Corolla, late 90's early 00's, pull away from my mail box. Went down to look and sure enough, the scum bags stole my outgoing mail. Geez!

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Midman, not sure what the name of the neighborhood is. Couple of blocks east of Mustang road, about 1/4 mile north of SW 89th. Fortunately nothing in there but a Netflix dvd

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't, by chance, have rural delivery, do you? They drive their own vehicles, not USPS trucks. Every one I've seen (including the one that brings my mail) has been marked with stickers on the rear end, but they're usually more easily ID'd by the driver sitting on the wrong side of the vehicle.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This is one of the reasons I have used a P.O. Box for the last 25 years.

I don't even have a mailbox at my house.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You don't, by chance, have rural delivery, do you? They drive their own vehicles, not USPS trucks. Every one I've seen (including the one that brings my mail) has been marked with stickers on the rear end, but they're usually more easily ID'd by the driver sitting on the wrong side of the vehicle.

That was my first thought...

Hopefully it is correct.

LL

Latest posts

Top Bottom