Man fatally shot at Carter Co. gun range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a feeling it was a justified shoot. I hope the guy does not have any problems living with what he had to do. Also complete bs that the media will never say a word about it being justified and will only further hurt the employees and business.
It is odd that its kind of dropped off the radar.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They released the name of the dead guy today.

It looks like the Carter County Sheriff's Office and Ardmore PD should be familiar with him.

http://www.kten.com/story/35500077/carter-county-gun-range-shooting-victim-named
Refresh my memory wasn't the Carter county Sheriff known for allowing shady characters in his home and other nefarious behavior. Hopefully this case receives an honest and fair investigation. I don't want to see a good person dragged through the mud.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Refresh my memory wasn't the Carter county Sheriff known for allowing shady characters in his home and other nefarious behavior. Hopefully this case receives an honest and fair investigation. I don't want to see a good person dragged through the mud.

He was formally charged last year and resigned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom