Man shot in hip during armed robbery attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff3C

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It finally came true!!

http://kfor.com/2012/10/08/man-shot-in-hip-during-armed-robbery-attempt/

Man shot in hip during armed robbery attempt
OKLAHOMA CITY — Police are investigating a shooting in a southwest Oklahoma City neighborhood.

Police said about 7 a.m. an armed burglar tried to rob a home in the neighborhood.

The victim, a woman, ran to a nearby daycare to escape the attacker.

Neighbors said there have been a number of robberies in the area recently.

Police confirm one man was shot in the hip around the same time as the robbery Monday morning.

It’s not clear how the robbery and the shooting might be related.

The victim’s injuries are non-life-threatening.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was this woman Danny Tanner's SO?

And I'm confused by the wording in the article; the victim, a woman, ran to a nearby daycare to escape the attacker... yet, a man was shot in the hip, and the "victim" has non-life-threatening injuries. Who's the victim with these injuries?

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't even remember the title. But it was grand. Danny has been a great sport about it over all these years. Gotta give him props for that.

Droberts

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the guy that got shot is a friend of my boss. the shooting vic said that he was the one that was robbed. 3 people in a car pulled up & got out demanding his wallet, one had a gun. the vic complied. thugs got back in the car & began to leave. vic approached the road to get the tag. passenger side door opened & one shot was fired, striking the vic in the hip. "i heard a bang and felt a sting in my hip, looked down and there was a hole in my pants"

nothing was said about a woman, dunno what thats about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom