Man tries to steal AR / M-4 rifle at Muskogee Walmart!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wally World now sells M4s?? Sweet I have been wanting a rifle that is capable of three shot bust! Does anyone know if it has the grenade launcher attached?? :)

BTW that guy looks like a freaking moron. 35 years old, still think he's 16. Pathetic.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure I understand why you would be upset with the management, maybe there is more to this story that I didn't see, but how is management suppose to stop someone from breaking into a glass gun case? Was the case left unlocked?
i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_icon_dunno.gif

Yep, the display case was simply left unlocked and open! Someone on the morning shift had apparently been relabeling the rifles & shotguns with new price tags and just got busy / distracted and forgot the case was still wide open.... when their shift ended, they handed the display case keys to someone in Lawn & Garden and went home for the day. The guy who was gonna watch Sporting Goods that night had been on his lunch break at the time. Apparently the case had been open about 20 minutes unattended when I discovered it. I've got a feel'in it was someone in managment or the department head that did it.

This same store has had a couple of assist. managers make a gun sale and forget to get the top half of the 4473 form with name, address and other info filled out or the form signed--- they knew his last name and that he was from a small nearby town... so they started calling everyone in the town with his last name and finally managed to get hold of his mother. She in turn got in contact with him. He drove 30 miles back the next day and finished filling the form out and signed it. One Assist Manager even accidently threw away a whole days worth of 4473 forms.. they had to scramble around.. go through credit card reciepts & checks to locate the purchasers and have them come back in and fill out new forms. Heck of a way to run a railroad!

Latest posts

Top Bottom