Man tries to steal AR / M-4 rifle at Muskogee Walmart!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That situation is why I constantly tell my bosses that carry at work should be allowed. Hope the guy trying to steal a gun gets what he deserves. And why was the gun case unlocked?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man walks into Muskogee, Oklahoma Wal-Mart, tries to steal an M-4 rifle; employee intercedes

Read more: http://newsok.com/man-walks-into-sh...oyee-intercedes/article/3660091#ixzz1pvFkqhOV

Just shows another reason why we should be carrying all the time...
this guy got a hold of a AR rifle at Walmart.. and apparently already had a magazine loaded and ready to go if it weren't for the gun lock.

Just think, if you were carrying you could have been like that Zimmerman guy down in Florida and capped this guy. Then you'd be a hero and on the news and everything!!

Okie

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I tried calling the Oklahoman's news room early this morning [before daylight] to get a correction on the location... but only got the crickets chirping. To bad there isn't a way to correct the thread heading for this section.

Okie, was he trying to insert a loaded mag into the AR.. and if so was it one that he had brought in with him?
He was load the gun there:shocked:

walker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The store is in SW Ok. I raised enough cain last night and this morning about how dangerous it could have been that the management is well aware of it. I also reminded them that if a weapon had been stolen or used to hurt someone that the ATF could pull the stores license pending a long investigation.... which would have meant the loss of a heck of a lot of sales. They got the point. Since I'm on friendly terms with most of the management, I prefer to leave it at that for now... don't want to burn that bridge.

Thats cool.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
The store is in SW Ok. I raised enough cain last night and this morning about how dangerous it could have been that the management is well aware of it. I also reminded them that if a weapon had been stolen or used to hurt someone that the ATF could pull the stores license pending a long investigation.... which would have meant the loss of a heck of a lot of sales. They got the point. Since I'm on friendly terms with most of the management, I prefer to leave it at that for now... don't want to burn that bridge.

I'm not quite sure I understand why you would be upset with the management, maybe there is more to this story that I didn't see, but how is management suppose to stop someone from breaking into a glass gun case? Was the case left unlocked?
i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_icon_dunno.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom