Many do not have a cell phone NO TEXTING!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For sale items and stating Text me I left a number.

Bug off! Some of us Bloaks only have a land line.

Good day.
Bed time now. :)
Most Based thing I have read all day!
R (14).jpeg

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
yeah for real i use google voice and it's actually really awesome.

you can choose your number. type from a computer. text yourself the way you can e-mail yourself (so like if you need to get something from your phone to your computer, just text it sms to yourself on your google voice number, then you can access it on your computer, etc) lots of advantages to using a voip like google voice.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a flip phone, when I remember to turn it on. Rest of the time is land line. Why should I use text when it is easier to just say it.
We used to a fairly frequent flyer psych patient, use to carry a flip phone and analog watch. Would be really hard to get them off him and would yell "EQUIPMENT CHECK!" when he gave them up and had them returned. He would get into some pretty crazy conspiracies involving the DoD and a large tech company. Turns out he actually worked for both...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use a flip phone, when I remember to turn it on. Rest of the time is land line. Why should I use text when it is easier to just say it.
Because when your wife says, "you never told me that!", I can take her to the text that proves I did. Very handy tool.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
We used to a fairly frequent flyer psych patient, use to carry a flip phone and analog watch. Would be really hard to get them off him and would yell "EQUIPMENT CHECK!" when he gave them up and had them returned. He would get into some pretty crazy conspiracies involving the DoD and a large tech company. Turns out he actually worked for both...
i'm not sure what the name is, but there's got to be easily labelled phenomena for something seemingly so outlandish that the person merely saying it seems crazy, not the person the "crazy" person is accusing of actually doing these outlandish things.

like i dunno, i could get away with doing something completely crazy because no one would believe it and if you told someone they would just think YOU were crazy. people exploit this over and over and it's extremely effective.

Latest posts

Top Bottom