"Marines", "Rangers", "Snipers" and ******** Artists

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Grandpa was in the Marines 3rd Tank Battalion in Viet Nam. He disliked the vets who wore the vests with all the patches, said "they never saw **** over there." He rarely if ever talked about his experiences over there, only that "the food was spicy" and "the tank could hold 30 cases of beer." He passed away almost a year ago and is still missed deeply. Here's a cool photo of him sitting on a tank over there.
420189_10200673345698316_1993093433_n.jpg

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite one was running into a guy I graduated with (1975) who claimed he joined the Army, went to S.F. school and was sent to Viet Nam to look for POW'S. He told me that he had "spent his year in hell" LOL, I guess he didn't remember running into me 2 years after school....yep...he was 5'11" 260 pounds of pure bull$hit.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't speak for anyone but myself, but it really pisses me off for the fakes to tell lies to those of us who has been there. I am a Scout Sniper SealRanger, Para Rescuer Merc. Who has been places in the deepest darkest places in the South Carolina woods you've never heard of. All joking aside, these guys are a joke. Every person over 6ft that has been in the Navy, is a Seal. My friend's friend who is a Seal(LOL) was at a gun show with us, bought a 357 Sig. Then went and bought 357 mag ammo for it, did not know how to incert the mag. There were several other things he did, that just made us shake our heads and laugh.

darth_ted_82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This **** is funny. These assclowns are everywhere. Hell, we just kicked one of them out of Regiment. He'd made it and everything and then posted a pic on Facebook of him with a Ranger and Long Tab. Stupid privates...

Latest posts

Top Bottom