Meat locker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spray foam materials are hard to come by at the moment. 2 manufactures that I normally order thru are canceling POs. Both tell me they are not producing at the moment, no eta as to when they will start up again. Most regular insulation is getting hard to come by as well with extended lead times on orders.

:crying: I hoping to buy a pallet of cellulose and get the blower and pallet discount.. Hope to find it come July when the project is ready..

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a used restaurant supply store in Del City on SE 29th that may have a saw. It's been a few months since I've been there.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice score on the sink.
It was on CL 4 hrs before I said I'll come get it.. Looks like a new 1 would run $600 or better.. The fellow I picked it up from was a very good conversation.. He's a robotics instructor and loves his job.. He was telling me what kids can knock down after graduation.. We even hit on guns when I said it's peaceful here and he said not when the ar is running.. If ya gotta kid who needs a direction to go ya might think robotics..

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Those are all over in different clothes 1st 1 I saw was Northern tool.. There's 1 on CL for $399 in okc.. It's the Yugo of the saw world and not a consideration.. Thanks though..

Yugo.... showing your age Mr, some of these younger folks prolly have zero clue!! :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom