Meat locker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:crying: I hoping to buy a pallet of cellulose and get the blower and pallet discount.. Hope to find it come July when the project is ready..

The blow in cellulose has bene pretty steady, anything fiberglass tho is whats taking a awhile to get in, at least thats been my experience.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for a big hobart slicer? I know a guy that has two. Don't know if he wants to sell, but I can ask.

I would love to have one but I'd about be willing to bet it's out of my budget.. Those are some of the cadillacs.. You said slicer, hope you meant bandsaw not in need of a slicer right off the bat.. Unless of course it was a steal..

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would love to have one but I'd about be willing to bet it's out of my budget.. Those are some of the cadillacs.. You said slicer, hope you meant bandsaw not in need of a slicer right off the bat.. Unless of course it was a steal..
Hobart slicer, not a band saw. Perfect for making jerky.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't rule out a slicer, A good commercial unit is the cats meow for slicing up your own lunch meat, ham, roast beef. etc. I lucked into one years ago. much better then the home use stuff out there.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A good slicer is also good for slicing Bacon. Sure beats a knife. Mine is like one you would see in a deli. I think it will go to 1/2" thick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom