MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have a rough figure on how much money has been lost on the MEGA and RRA LPK group buys?

I mean, heck, I wanna be able to tell the full story the next time my friends are sharing rip off stories.

:censored:

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't involved in the buy but I have a question, Would it be acceptable to the moderators to post a picture of the culprit if one is available? If I run into him at a gun show or enter into a deal with him I sure want to be able to recognize him.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't involved in the buy but I have a question, Would it be acceptable to the moderators to post a picture of the culprit if one is available? If I run into him at a gun show or enter into a deal with him I sure want to be able to recognize him.

I think that may cause some legal issues, since there has not been a conviction of any sort. Legally at this point, nothing has been settled. I may be wrong, I am not a lawyer, I just don't want to get anyone in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom