MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm waiting on the response from the AG / ChrisC. It sounded like he was saying an investigator at the AG office has geared up to figure out what the heck happened.

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First, I'm not at all calling out carready. I know that he has only passed on info he received from Les. Carready, thank you for doing that.

But the purpose of this post is to remind everyone that it's been 3 weeks since that post. If Les was telling the truth, our lowers and uppers should be here by Monday.

Thanks Yukon. Like I said I was only passing on what he had told me since no one can get ahold of him. Lie or not I felt I needed to pass it on. We'll soon see.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This makes me sick. I mean, this just turns my stomach.
Words can not convey the disgust I'm feeling.

I'm still in awe that these buys have turned out this way. This sucks, on so many levels. Obviously, the members involved with these 2 buys may never see their money again. And it's quite possible that this fiasco has ruined the success of group interactions (group buys, fundraisers, etc.) in the future. Whoever is responsible for this mess, thanks for screwing up a great thing we had on OSA.

I sure hope the money went to a great cause. Surely with the amount of money our members lost there was a life saved, or a missing child found, or WW3 was prevented, or a cure for cancer was discovered, or something really important. It makes me want to puke to think about all the hard-worked hours that were spent making that money. If that money was pissed away, the cognitive dissonance would be too much to handle...

I had about 3 more paragraphs ready to type out. But I'm going to quit before I say something I shouldn't . I wish there was something I could do for our members that are in limbo on these deals. I guess our only hope at this time is the legal system. We'll see...
:scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom