Mi*%&*#F#*%&#*$#(*ing Theiives!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll have you guys know I DO NOT DERAIL threads ... it's called "flow of conversation" ... :rolleyes2:grumble:;)

No such thing as "Flow of Conversation"

It's thread piratin' pure an' simple.

i157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Information_hijack.gif

^^^this^^^

See?? The original point of this thread was about "M*#$&#$*(&F#&#)($*#)$*)ng thieves" ... Yet the "conversation" has "flowed" to piracy ... You know ... "Flow of conversation" ;)

(I will admit that your point of view is taken though! LOL -- Besides I LOVE that little pirate guy!! )

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cut several cats off every month and use a sawzall at least 30 min a day. It would take less than forty seconds to go underneath and cut it off. As said before, one man looking out and the other underneath. A torch was not used. A toyota truck cat is worth about $180 and a meth user will get about 110 for it. Crime in daylight takes balls, and a little luck; act confident, and you can do pretty much whatever you want. Anything like that at night, and people know you are up to no good. The scrap yard will not help you because you do not have any markings on the catalytic converter saying it's yours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom