Michael Behenna Released On Parole

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
sounds like there is an enemy amoug "us". Perhaps you would be more comfortable living somewhere other than the USA? War is War for a reason. His being imprisoned was total BS from a BS Administration. Just saying...

What he did had nothing to do with war. He took an unarmed, handcuffed man into the desert, told him he was going to kill him, cut his clothes off with a knife, shot him dead and tried to cover up the killing. I assume you have no issue with "them" cutting people's heads off, after all, war is war.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's see, take a prisoner you think is responsible for the deaths of two of your squad members out into the desert to "question" him. Something you should not be doing. Cut his clothes off with a knife, repeatedly tell him you are going to kill him. Shoot him dead. Place an incendiary grenade next to his head to try and burn up the body. Yeah, I don't think the guy really deserves a hero's welcome.

Sounds like they should have put him in charge. Anyone of "them" over there that were resisting in any form or fashion towards our troops should have a trip out in the desert and a incendiary grendade set next to his head as well as up his butt!

He does deserve a Here's Welcome Home.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sounds like they should have put him in charge. Anyone of "them" over there that were resisting in any form or fashion towards our troops should have a trip out in the desert and a incendiary grendade set next to his head as well as up his butt!

He does deserve a Here's Welcome Home.

Well, you're talking about outright murder. Nothing more, nothing less. We invade your country to set you free from tyranny, kill thousands of your men, women and children and if you look cross-eyed at us, we're going shot you dead like a rabid dog. Sounds about right.

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What he did had nothing to do with war. He took an unarmed, handcuffed man into the desert, told him he was going to kill him, cut his clothes off with a knife, shot him dead and tried to cover up the killing. I assume you have no issue with "them" cutting people's heads off, after all, war is war.

"Them doing what they have done to our people is exactly why I don't have a problem with it. Besides you nor I were there and have no idea what actually happened.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, you're talking about outright murder. Nothing more, nothing less. We invade your country to set you free from tyranny, kill thousands of your men, women and children and if you look cross-eyed at us, we're going shot you dead like a rabid dog. Sounds about right.

Yet this administration was willing to arm, support and send troops to help Syrian "rebels" that have killed men, women and children in cold blood. Evidently they don't have a problem with murder as long as an American is not doing it.

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally don't think we should be there to begin with, but if were going to be there then our people should come first at all cost. Sounds like there are a FEW idiots amoung us!!

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"Them doing what they have done to our people is exactly why I don't have a problem with it. Besides you nor I were there and have no idea what actually happened.

Well, that's simply not true. There was a trial, there was testimony, including from his own troops. There are several undeniably facts in this case, i.e., the man was naked and unarmed when shot dead. Just because you have an unquenchable blood-lust does not in anyway make murder acceptable.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I personally don't think we should be there to begin with, but if were going to be there then our people should come first at all cost. Sounds like there are a FEW idiots amoung us!!

Being called an idiot by you is a relief. If I found that I agreed with your morally-bankrupted, myopic sensibility I would be very worried. And here's a tip, if you're going to call someone an idiot, it would be best if you didn't misspell "among" while doing so,

Latest posts

Top Bottom