mightymouse signs off now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A while back, in a thread I no longer remember, I posted my admiration for the Dad who shot his daughter's laptop to pieces with a .45. I am more of a 9mm fan, as I posted in that thread, but unfortunately my neighbors would become rather alarmed if I opened up on my laptop with my BHP. So--and, sorry, there is no video coverage of the event I'm about to relate--my laptop met its demise tonight, at my hands, wrapped as they were, around an angry man's next best friend, the good old 2 lb. shop hammer. Yes, folks, it is no joke. I smashed that worthless piece of sh$t with a Craftsman shop hammer. (If you're wondering, I am writing this missive on the computer at work.) Maybe I will miss it in the morning--or then again, maybe I won't--but I will miss the give-and-take that often characterizes this forum. I can still log on once in awhile from the computer at work, but I will not be on this forum as often as I once was, a turn of events, no doubt, that will cheer some of you. So, this is Mightymouse logging off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom