mightymouse signs off now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_ibtl.jpg

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He said something about his hands being wrapped... some kind of injuries, burns? Overuse? lol

No, he was talking about his hands wrapped around the hammer:

Mightymouse said:
my laptop met its demise tonight; at my hands, wrapped as they were, around an angry man's next best friend, the good old 2 lb. shop hammer. (semi-colon added for clarity)

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can understand if it wasn't just the laptop. You can get very jaded reading all the bad news posted both here and on other sites. I get really upset reading comments after news articles. Don't know why I even read them sometimes...like a train wreck, I guess. I often look back to my teenage blissfull ignorance with a longing that will never again be satisfied. Well, maybe a stroke might do it.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Five viruses in 8 months--I put the damned thing out of my misery. Me and technology don't actually see eye-to-eye. End of story.

See I can understand where you're coming from about unplugging a bit more. Hope you enjoy your newfound free time instead of hanging around all of us ITG.

However, five viruses in 8 months? Geez man! what were you browsing the web from Richard Simmons bathroom?!?!? If it gets that bad again, just nuke your hard drive and start over

Latest posts

Top Bottom