mightymouse signs off now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lemme see if I understand this, 5 virus's in 8 months. Which is an indication that the user has a problem, not the hardware. And then proudly chest thumping about disposing of said laptop in a manly manner... Like I said cool story bro, but the fact of the matter is with free AV software and free Malware scanners I haven't had a virus problem on a windows machine in years. And that includes doing some things that may or may not be legal. That level of infection indicates you do stuff you shouldn't.

Only way this wouldhave been cooler is if you had videoed it and posted it on youtube.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just had to format my harddrive and start over. what a pain!

Full install of windows 7 pro took about 20 minutes on the last rig I built. So I don't worry about it much. On my macbook both the bootcamp partition and the vm took about 35 minutes to install windows 7 pro. Maybe time for a hardware upgrade if it is that painful.

C

Col. Ludlow

Lemme see if I understand this, 5 virus's in 8 months. Which is an indication that the user has a problem, not the hardware. And then proudly chest thumping about disposing of said laptop in a manly manner... Like I said cool story bro, but the fact of the matter is with free AV software and free Malware scanners I haven't had a virus problem on a windows machine in years. And that includes doing some things that may or may not be legal. That level of infection indicates you do stuff you shouldn't.

Only way this wouldhave been cooler is if you had videoed it and posted it on youtube.

I still use the latest Spybot program. Its free and it works great. Takes 10 minutes to run it BEFORE I shut down.

C

Col. Ludlow

Come on, now...you can't tell me some of you haven't been tempted to do the same thing.

I'm sorry, I was too busy looking for free stuff on Craigslist to respond earlier. Now where is this laptop? Oh, I see. Well, at least you own a BHP, so I'll give you points for that.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_ibtl.jpg

Where's that eye and hearing protection?

Latest posts

Top Bottom