MKP Arms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heyman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can shed some light on this... so i had my slide sent to MKP as well. I got some work done by Lonewolf, and they sent my slide directly to MKP when they were finished. After i received my tracking notification that the slide had been delivered to MKP, i tried contacting him via Facebook messenger, which is how we had been talking previously. But when i tried to ask him if he received the slide as tracking indicated, i noticed the FB messenger was not delivering the messages. Thats when i realized that his facebook and website were both down. Had me worried for sure. So i emailed him, and he replied the same day (July 8th), saying he did receive the slide and said the following:
"We unpublished our Facebook page and website for the time because we are transitioning our business to more of a general machine shop."

So i replied asking if Lonewolf did a good job on the slide. No reply. I emailed again on 7/15 asking if the move was going to push out his initial lead time of one week. No reply. I emailed again yesterday (7/24) saying I have not heard back from him since he received the slide and need to know the ETA since the initial lead time for the work was one week, and we are now at two weeks since he has received it.
I am perfectly fine with and understand that him moving shop might delay the work, but it would be nice to get a reply at least letting me know what kind of lead time to expect. Let me know if anyone else is able to reach him.

thanks
Thanks for the update. I guess we will see

Heyman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my slide back today. I hadn’t heard anything so i sent a self addressed stamped box to the last address i had and he sent it back. I’m not sure what’s going on there but best of luck to him.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Steve's company took on a couple contracts needing machine work so he had to close the firearms books for the time being. He's hoping to open them back up eventually, but for now he's gotta focus on these contracts (that I would imagine pay far more money and more consistently than firearm work).

Wicki25

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thats basically what he told me...shutting down the gun machining and focusing on other aspects. He already had my slide for a while so i told him to hold onto it and please finish when he had time. I know hes at least going to do the RMR cut for me, and he made it sound like he would also be able to do the cerakote I requested because he was already going to be doing the same for someone else. Im just being very patient with him because ive already had it gone for so long because i had to send it to Lone Wolf first. soooo yea

Heyman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats basically what he told me...shutting down the gun machining and focusing on other aspects. He already had my slide for a while so i told him to hold onto it and please finish when he had time. I know hes at least going to do the RMR cut for me, and he made it sound like he would also be able to do the cerakote I requested because he was already going to be doing the same for someone else. Im just being very patient with him because ive already had it gone for so long because i had to send it to Lone Wolf first. soooo yea

Cool. When i got it back I sent mine over to battlewerx for just the optic cut. Amazing service i got the slide received email and the slide finished and shipped email within 40 minutes. I doubt that’s typical but it made my day. $75 plus shipping.

Chris Torres

New to the site!
Reaction score
Can you post his mailing address ,
I sent my slide in July also, I got an email from him beginning of August, and have not had any reply since. I just want to make sure I get my slide returned- he does great work and I have been a return customer.

Thank you, Chris

Heyman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you post his mailing address ,
I sent my slide in July also, I got an email from him beginning of August, and have not had any reply since. I just want to make sure I get my slide returned- he does great work and I have been a return customer.

Thank you, Chris

Just google MKP arms. His address comes up first in Minco OK

Latest posts

Top Bottom