MLK Jr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to offend your experience, but if you're talking about what you saw in San Fran I wouldn't take that as "normal" as nothing in that city is considered normal.

I'm talking about Los Angeles here. Westminster is a suburb of LA, in Orange County. The Los Angeles Dodgers play in Dodgers Stadium, near LA's Chinatown which also contains the renown Philippe's (a delicatessen famous for inventing the French Dip sandwich).

But to be honest, there's a heck of a lot more Asians in Southern California than here in the central US. It's also more diverse, even with the individual ethnic groups. I'd argue it's more normal than what we observe here, though more than likely the definition just varies across the country.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dieseltech09 said:
race baiting Marxist lying fraud who has his own American holiday because this is a country of blind kool aid drinking sheep that can't think for themselves

There are plenty of facts

Wait, there are facts that state he's Marxist? A fraud? There are facts that said people supported the Civil Rights movement because they are blind sheep?

Fact is a stronger word than hate. I wouldn't be just throwing that around either.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe you can google it for yourself.

You know, you're the one that came on here stating "facts". I'm asking you to prove your statements. The burden of proof lies with the person claiming something.

But, seeing as how you don't want to be helpful at all I doubt I'll get a response back. MLK JR musta been the worlds biggest con artist since he's so famous for doing good things if he is what you say he is.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh Benjamin how easy it is to use the word hate when it comes to issues as this. I dont hate anyone but because my thoughts on this subject go against what society tells us is the truth you think im filled with hate and probably think im rasict, which I can assure you I am not. There are plenty of facts to support what I stated about the man you admire. I'd ask you to research it but im afraid you would be to closed minded and label everything you read as raisct propaganda so im not going to waste my time

dieseltech09, I'm really curious as to what are your opinions? What is it exactly you believe that you think would make others think you are racist?

Latest posts

Top Bottom