MLK Jr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your about right on.
The asians for the most part live like they are still in a third world country(eatin' fish heads and rice)lol. But have a ton of money in the bank for kids education and retirement.
I know cause I'm married to one.

It may seem like they live in a third world country to you bc Americans are infatuated with excess. I like a dash of asceticism in my life, it makes things less complicated.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Diesel stop throwing the word "facts" around and post some. Be a Shepard and lead the sheep to the water, I'm sick of drinking all this damn kool aid.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who cares. Michael King was nothing but a race baiting Marxist lying fraud who has his own American holiday because this is a country of blind kool aid drinking sheep that can't think for themselves and eat whatever dung is shoveled at their faces

Maybe this means nothing, and maybe it was a "slip of the keyboard," but did any of you notice that Dieseltech09 said it was "MICHAEL" King, not "MARTIN" King?

And for the enlightenment of some others, Walter E. Williams, and Larry Elder have both stated in print and by voice that the Blacks of this country are actually blessed because someone brought their ancestors to this country as slaves. Now, they get to live in the greatest country in the world with a lot more opportunity than they would find elsewhere in the world. I can't be sure, but I also think I once heard Thomas Sowell make the same claim.

And, for your edification, all three of those men are Blacks; all three are well educated, and all three are conservative.

I've also heard at least two of them state that the War on Poverty (think welfare) and abortion are both responsible for a lot of destruction to the Black families. At one time, and perhaps still, anyone on welfare could get more money for each child if there was no husband in the family.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the Blacks of this country are actually blessed because someone brought their ancestors to this country as slaves. Now, they get to live in the greatest country in the world with a lot more opportunity

Isn't that just making lemonade out of lemons though? I mean, it'd be the same as saying one is glad they have sickle cell anemia, because then they don't have to worry about malaria.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't that just making lemonade out of lemons though? I mean, it'd be the same as saying one is glad they have sickle cell anemia, because then they don't have to worry about malaria.

No, I wouldn't say that. Today's blacks weren't really handed a bitter fruit, although some of them may think so because of the constant drumming from those who see them as victims. The main point is that they have the opportunity, although many don't avail themselves of that. How many of any race fail to get an education? Is it because they didn't have money, or didn't have opportunity. In the case of three in my family of four, in spite of being poor (by American standards), my wife and two sons have both achieved college degrees. Granted, there are student loans and at the very beginning of my wife's college days, a few Pell Grants.

Many today don't even get the encouragement nor have the will to educate themselves.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe this means nothing, and maybe it was a "slip of the keyboard," but did any of you notice that Dieseltech09 said it was "MICHAEL" King, not "MARTIN" King?

And for the enlightenment of some others, Walter E. Williams, and Larry Elder have both stated in print and by voice that the Blacks of this country are actually blessed because someone brought their ancestors to this country as slaves. Now, they get to live in the greatest country in the world with a lot more opportunity than they would find elsewhere in the world. I can't be sure, but I also think I once heard Thomas Sowell make the same claim.

And, for your edification, all three of those men are Blacks; all three are well educated, and all three are conservative.

I've also heard at least two of them state that the War on Poverty (think welfare) and abortion are both responsible for a lot of destruction to the Black families. At one time, and perhaps still, anyone on welfare could get more money for each child if there was no husband in the family.

As I understand it, Michael was actually his given birth name. Curiously, he chose Martin Luther as a "stage" name but was not Lutheran.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

if you google mlk jr marxist, the first link claims his father wanted to be called martin luther and to call his son mlk jr, despite never "legally" changing his name.

Latest posts

Top Bottom