Most Comfortable Carry Position

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridgeway

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry IWB at 11:30 or 1ish but I carry a Kel-tec .32 in a cheap leather Ace holster that sits with the grip even with my waistband. Womens jeans are made so low-rise and shirts short and tighter than mens it's difficult to carry my M&P 9c so I carry it in my purse. If I'm wearing my Work pants I carry in the cargo pocket

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I carry IWB at 11:30 or 1ish but I carry a Kel-tec .32 in a cheap leather Ace holster that sits with the grip even with my waistband. Womens jeans are made so low-rise and shirts short and tighter than mens it's difficult to carry my M&P 9c so I carry it in my purse. If I'm wearing my Work pants I carry in the cargo pocket

We need to make cargo pocket holsters.....

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been carrying very long, probably a little over a month now and I can't find a comfortable way to do so.

Equipment:
I have been switching between my Kahr CW9 and my M&P 9. The Kahr gets most of my time just for its size.

I also have a nice sturdy belt made specifically for carrying, can't remember the maker though.

For the kahr I have a Crossbreed IWB holster and for the M&P I have a Mtac.

I usually carry right at or just behind 3o'clock and just can't seem to get comfortable for any amount of time. I hear stories of people "forgetting" they had their gun on because it is comfortable for them. I don't think I could ever get that comfortable. Not that I would actually want to forget I had my firearm on, I'd just like it to not cause discomfort

any tips or hints?

maybe your holster is to hi riding.
I carry mine at 3 and low on the belt.
Never did like those hirides.

Now give me a Jordon holster and I am in hog heaven........:thumb:

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just keep on experimenting with holsters and positions. Body types are so different, you just have to find the best spot. Mine is pretty much right at 9 o'clock. I'd like to go up front, but never have been comfy sitting with anything north of 9:30.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wear my Crossbreed at about 5:00 to 5:15. I put it on and move it back until the rear clip hits the back belt loop. It hides my bulky USPc the best. I started out with putting it around 3:00, but I quickly learned that further back it more comfy and easier to hide.

Latest posts

Top Bottom