Most downloaded Youtube video ever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its catchy and culture shocking

It is a brilliant commentary on the conspicuous consumerism overtaking South Korean culture, and has gained currency in the United States because of our own Veblen-esque culture.

Also
i2.kym_cdn.com_photos_images_original_000_362_058_23d.gif

The first time I saw the video I thought the dude in the yellow suit was Michael Cera, true story.

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your right that, that is the most viewed song on youtube of all time. However your link isn't to the right video. Your link goes to one that has 12,000,000 views. The actual one has over 800,000,000 and finally dethroned Justin Bieber as the most viewed.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your right that, that is the most viewed song on youtube of all time. However your link isn't to the right video. Your link goes to one that has 12,000,000 views. The actual one has over 800,000,000 and finally dethroned Justin Bieber as the most viewed.

Why didn't you post the correct link for us?

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've followed Psy for 5 years. (Wife is Korean) He made a video about being kidnapped by the North Koreans several years back and now it's been remade into Gangnam Style music.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom