Movies to Help Pass the Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyonw watch Tin Star? Its interesting and I liked it.
Is that the one with the English cop who becomes a police chief in Canadia? I watched about 15 minutes of it and didn’t like the way it looked like it was heading.

I finished Season 3 of Star Trek: Picard, and boy howdy, it was a good one. Terry Matalas understands Trek, unlike Alex Kurtzman, and he gave the TNG cast one heck of a send-off.

Based on everything I’ve seen and heard, both from people who loved and people who hated them, I have no interest in watching the first two seasons, and I don’t think I was missing anything important. This is very much ST:TNG Season 8, so if you’ve watched that, you’re good to go.

The Critical Drinker and his cohort (who gave up on watching the show early in season 2, not even finishing it for reviewing purposes) really liked this season, and even the guys at Red Letter Media liked it a lot, and I don’t recall the last time I heard them liking anything.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that the one with the English cop who becomes a police chief in Canadia? I watched about 15 minutes of it and didn’t like the way it looked like it was heading.

I finished Season 3 of Star Trek: Picard, and boy howdy, it was a good one. Terry Matalas understands Trek, unlike Alex Kurtzman, and he gave the TNG cast one heck of a send-off.

Based on everything I’ve seen and heard, both from people who loved and people who hated them, I have no interest in watching the first two seasons, and I don’t think I was missing anything important. This is very much ST:TNG Season 8, so if you’ve watched that, you’re good to go.

The Critical Drinker and his cohort (who gave up on watching the show early in season 2, not even finishing it for reviewing purposes) really liked this season, and even the guys at Red Letter Media liked it a lot, and I don’t recall the last time I heard them liking anything.
I watched the first few episodes a year or so ago, didn't care and haven't watched it since.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
#1 The wild wild bunch
#2 Heat
#3 Not sure, but Scent of a Woman figures in somewhere. I didn't watch it for 10 or 20 years after it was out because I thought it was a chick flick, then my wife made me watch it and it was a great movie.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom