Mower Clean up made easy now, thanks to a couple members!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Gunbuffer & @rickm The clean out water thing works great! I hav mowed and used it several times already and the deck is staying so much cleaner! Thanks on the suggestion!

I recently bought another home to remodel and it was overgrown to the point I have had to mow a clean areas several times, hence the several washes I have done on the mower! Works great!

I found a sheet of metal to pull in on top of which really helps on keeping the water where it needs to be and stopped it from making a mess on just dirt.

I picked up a second zero turn, a Gravely and it does not have one either. It will soon!

4F7F7A91-253B-41BE-A024-2B713EF1FA34.jpeg

Last edited:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bet that propane injection really adds some oomph but that tank location is questionable.

I remedied that, on both mowers. A half full tank compresses the ass switch. I fixed that, no more tank needed! LOL!

Here gents! This is what I installed on recommendations from @rickm .

6300F659-B34F-43EC-B2BE-22189A35538A.jpeg

Last edited:

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the seat safety switch i just remove switch from the seat and take something thick enough a hold the button down and zip tie or tape the switch and object together and remount the switch or you can unplug and build 2 jumpers and jump across and leave it that way, but the seat switch and the reverse switch is the first 2 i disconnect on my mowers.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the seat safety switch i just remove switch from the seat and take something thick enough a hold the button down and zip tie or tape the switch and object together and remount the switch or you can unplug and build 2 jumpers and jump across and leave it that way, but the seat switch and the reverse switch is the first 2 i disconnect on my mowers.

Yes sir. I’m going to go get another kit for this Gravely I ran on to. I have been a mowing fool the last two weeks between rains and it dries up some. I bought another home to remodel and the yard was let go for 9 years. I have been walking behind the 30” Gravely to knock it down. I do about 4 hours a day. Then when it dries some I go over it with the Hustler at 2- 1/2 inches slow. I have yet to find a small tractor.

I have completed the 2.56 acre yard this morning. Love the deck wash!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom