Muzak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oreo Blue, sadly this band out of Fort Smith has broken up. Gary is killer guitar player, and Bryan can wail on the sax. I know Gary from some gear swapping deals we did,,,Turn it up

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lasher you are the man. Pink Floyd is my favorite band and On the Turning Away my favorite song. Gilmore is one of the best guitar players ever. Clapton said he (Gilmore ) was the best that he had ever seen. You can't argue with a legend.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lasher you are the man. Pink Floyd is my favorite band and On the Turning Away my favorite song. Gilmore is one of the best guitar players ever. Clapton said he (Gilmore ) was the best that he had ever seen. You can't argue with a legend.

Pink Floyd is absolutely one of my all time favorites, you can't have any pudding until you eat your meat

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Their fat and psychopathic wives would crash them within inches of their lives !!

Pink Floyd is the band that started my transition into listening to all music genres, before The Wall, I pretty much exclusively listened to country!! Thank goodness I tore down the wall :cool: cause I was missing some great music!!!

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leon at Cain's

Leon6.jpg Leon4.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I got to see Leon at Doc Blues Biting Sow I think it was, any way it was down town many moons ago when the company I worked for was repairing/remodeling the Kingman plow company building in brick town. Leon just happened to be there playing for the hell of it when we showed up. Very cool evening!

Latest posts

Top Bottom