Muzak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

I like Buddy Guy and never knew who he was until SRV said during a concert "do you like Buddey Guy? Stevie said 'I sure do" And I have ever since. Seen him when he came through OKC with Watermelon Slim!!

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I like Buddy Guy and never knew who he was until SRV said during a concert "do you like Buddey Guy? Stevie said 'I sure do" And I have ever since. Seen him when he came through OKC with Watermelon Slim!!

I saw him at the Crossroads Event in Dallas, only polka dot strat i've ever seen. he can play

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So many good tunes here. Thanks to everyone who has posted, some I had forgotten about. Blues covers a wide verity, I tend to shift around.

Right now if I am smoothed out, getting ready to shut the computer down, this is playing in the background, making coffee, letting the dogs out shutting ham radio down, etc.

If I am not quite so smooth, still thinking while having my last beer for the evening, I let this one rip, along the same line, same Jimmy guy, but an elevated version, most likely one of the best engineered tunes of all time, at least in my opinion.

Have been to a couple concerts live, Ha Ha if you can call a joint in MSK Oklahoma a concert, Ha Ha. Again, thanks to all, still have a spot in my ears for the Tulsa Clapton guy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom