My $1,015 chicken dinner tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The worst part is going to be going without your car for a while unless you have a back up. My wife was involved with a hit and run. Guy took off and we just got her car out of the shop after 6 weeks. Parts take forever to get and body shops are backed up as it is. So it was this guys fault but it cost me a deductible and about $800 in car rental fees. :censored:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The worst part is going to be going without your car for a while unless you have a back up. My wife was involved with a hit and run. Guy took off and we just got her car out of the shop after 6 weeks. Parts take forever to get and body shops are backed up as it is. So it was this guys fault but it cost me a deductible and about $800 in car rental fees. :censored:
Working on a plan for that...

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you’re ok Adam. I backed into my daughters car recently. I’m going to look into it, but we have the same agent and our policys only covered aftermarket parts. The body shop got the dealer to price match for OEM parts. Maybe something to ask about?

Latest posts

Top Bottom