My $1,015 chicken dinner tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know we've talked watches, but we are practically neighbors. I know that intersection well. Trying to picture how this happened? Was she turning and not quite make it?
Exactly, she was coming down the offramp from I-44 Northbound to SW 149th, never fully stopped, and only turned about 45 degrees of the 90 degree turn. I was coming to a stop at the sign on 149th right in front of JR's as she was coming up tp end of the offramp. She was apparently messing with her GPS and it's Bluetooth connection to her car stereo. Momentary lapse in concentration. By the time I saw her mid-turn that she wasn't going to complete it, it was too late to get out of the way. Had about 1/2 a sec to react, which wasn't enough. We all have bad days. I actually felt bad for her. She seemed like nice person.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the rental they tried to stick me in. The fight has begun.

159398A4-DB63-46EC-8642-FD3D8E94D6DC.jpeg

Clackamas Jack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well if you have any questions you can ask me if you want. I am a licensed adjuster in Oklahoma including several other states and worked auto claims out of Oklahoma for several years. Now I do commercial auto claims for a major insurance company but its still almost the same. I see lots of comments with wrong info or semi reliable info.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well if you have any questions you can ask me if you want. I am a licensed adjuster in Oklahoma including several other states and worked auto claims out of Oklahoma for several years. Now I do commercial auto claims for a major insurance company but its still almost the same. I see lots of comments with wrong info or semi reliable info.
I got the rental sorted out. I appreciate you reaching out. If I run into anything moving forward where I have questions I'll PM you. Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom