My Assistant English Teacher was naughty!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With what they pay teachers in Oklahoma, maybe she thought she needed a little supplemental income even before she got the teaching job. Or maybe she was just working her way thru graduate school....At least she wasn't slinging lead Bonnie Parker style.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With what they pay teachers in Oklahoma, maybe she thought she needed a little supplemental income even before she got the teaching job.

I will admit teachers pay sucks, I am an Elementary Special Education Teacher for Moore Schools and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what I do they pay is not great. BUT on the other hand, if your heart is in it for the right reasons for the CHILDREN then the pay is secondary to the work we have to put into it. The most important thing is that you have to understand you are not doing it for the money and budget accordingly.

I myself can honestly say that if I was to win the lottery and have tons, and tons of money I would still chose to do what I do. Because I feel called to do it, not because I have to. It makes me sick to hear these horrible teachers smearing my profession and the people who put thier entire heart into it everyday!

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cooljeff, the great state needs more teachers like you! Thank you for your time, effort, and dedication!
(No offense to teachers intended in my earlier post.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom