My brother's killer has been recommended for parole

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to sound too snarky but you pop in here and just go about flinging poo all over this thread. Perhaps instead of standing there and spouting off you could site your sources.

We have no idea who you are and I can assure few here will just take your word the way you've been spouting off.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please be aware that you have not been given the correct information in this case. The entire transcript of the preliminary hearing,which was the only information given under oath, can be read @case #83-3116 online. Duncan is serving a life with the possibility of parole. This post caught my eye because I went to HS and college with Mr. Duncan and his family. I have silently followed this case for over 28 years. Had the Make My Day law been in place he would have never served a day. Taylor was off duty and having a sexual relationship with Mr.Duncan's wife when he came gun in hand to Duncan's residence and after trying to sneak in the backdoor came upon the front porch and began firing through the door. Taylor was not shot through the heart. Read the case. There are too many discrepencies to address in a post.

Huh?

So even it Taylor was in a relationship with this Duncan guy's ex wife, does that make it ok to kill him?? I think the fact that he admitted to shooting and killing him and accepted a sentence pretty much nullifies everything else doesn't it. Make my day doesn't apply to criminals who come from another state to occupy their ex-wife's home and lay in wait to kill an officer.

Give me a break.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello i am Arley Duncan's daughter, the two year old that was there. Did you know that my mother had taken out a life insurance policy on my father and that also, Mr. Taylor had went to the back door first and there is proof that he shot at my father first? Don't get me wrong I am sorry for you and your families loss, but at the same time I know that my mother was investigated for conspiracy to murder. My father went by the daycare I attended to pick me up and was already picked up by Mr. Taylor. He then went home and within thirty minutes your brother arrived. There was more in this that should have been investigated.
Catriona Jones

Hey did you know your dad shot and killed a guy? for what? Dating his estranged ex wife, ya thats ******** right there. No parole for him I hope, I really dont want him and peope like him walking the streets.

Crosstimbers Okie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The reason Duncan didn't get a jury trial was because he waived his right to a jury trial. The only logical reason to waive one's right to a jury trial and allow a judge to decide is because they don't want a jury to hear the evidence. A judge is likely to be more dispassionate than a jury.

Latest posts

Top Bottom