My little vampire...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So. I picked up a Fenix E15 a coupla weeks ago.

www.wii.tw__fogerdis_attachments_month_1111_1111172254df83ae112c3ea489.gif

I gotta say, this is my new EDC light and primary off-duty light. As much as I love tailcap button lights, this E15 is about as awesome as it gets. It's a twisty light, but out of this tiny 2 3/4" 12 gauge shell sized package, powered by a single CR123 Lithium battery, I get more light than a person should ever need.

What's better is the way it sucks the power out of batteries that I thought were dead.

For instance...I pressed the button on my Surefire G2 just the other day...nothing. So, I tossed 'em in the trash, but then I thought, 'hmmm'... :idea:

So, I got 'em out of the trash, popped one into this Fenix E15 and viola'! Worked like a brand new batt on ALL THREE SETTINGS! :w000t:

Anybody else got a vampire light?

Bear88SS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_0373.jpgYeah I have a 4sevens 375 lumen that can get a few extra minutes out of batteries other people throw away. Pretty nice light and has dropped from ~20' many times and just doesn't quit!

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been carrying a Fenix PD20 everyday for about 3 1/2 years. Handiest pocket tool ever. Even used it once to stop a potential threat. Recently lost it and after a week without it and unable to locate it, I bought a new one at 2A Shooting. The new one doesn't have the bevels but seems to be brighter. And of course the old one appeared as I knew it would, just couldn't stand not having it in my pocket.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been carrying a Fenix PD20 everyday for about 3 1/2 years. Handiest pocket tool ever. Even used it once to stop a potential threat. Recently lost it and after a week without it and unable to locate it, I bought a new one at 2A Shooting. The new one doesn't have the bevels but seems to be brighter. And of course the old one appeared as I knew it would, just couldn't stand not having it in my pocket.

Is it one of the older Grey ones? That is probably my favorite Fenix Flashlight of all time.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So. I picked up a Fenix E15 a coupla weeks ago.

www.wii.tw__fogerdis_attachments_month_1111_1111172254df83ae112c3ea489.gif

I gotta say, this is my new EDC light and primary off-duty light. As much as I love tailcap button lights, this E15 is about as awesome as it gets. It's a twisty light, but out of this tiny 2 3/4" 12 gauge shell sized package, powered by a single CR123 Lithium battery, I get more light than a person should ever need.

What's better is the way it sucks the power out of batteries that I thought were dead.

For instance...I pressed the button on my Surefire G2 just the other day...nothing. So, I tossed 'em in the trash, but then I thought, 'hmmm'... :idea:

So, I got 'em out of the trash, popped one into this Fenix E15 and viola'! Worked like a brand new batt on ALL THREE SETTINGS! :w000t:

Anybody else got a vampire light?

That's one sweet looking little light.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's one sweet looking little light.

And such a dream to carry!

Kinda like putting a 12 gauge shell in your pocket. Hardly know it's there.

The only thing I would change is the modes. It's Medium>Low>High with a twist of the head. If I had my druthers, I'd make it just a dual mode - High>Low or maybe even Low>High. The medium setting is alright, but it rarely gets used. I just prefer the high mode for lotsa light and the low setting for a working light. I rarely ever use the medium setting.

But for less than 30 bucks, it's one of the best lights I've ever owned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom