My neighbor really just asked me the stupidest question EVER...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had my neighbor come over yesterday because he does home remodel on the side. He is a full time Norman firefighter. I asked him to come give me a quote on how long it would take and how much it would cost to fortify my large gun closet where my safe is. I have so many guns now I've outgrown my safe and I can't fit a bigger one in there and don't have room for 2 in the space. So I had to get creative on gun storage. He came over and before I opened the locked storage space, I told him to understand I'm not crazy. I opened it and of course he said "sorry dude, but you're crazy". After he assessed the situation, he said "do you really need that much ammo?". I said yeah dude I do. I told him he sounded like a woman and we both laughed and talked time and money for the build. I just thought it was funny because he is a gun guy too, but more of a real newbie. I thought about it today and I thought what I have is drop in the bucket to many on OSA. So I decided to ask you guys. What do you think is enough ammo? And is there such a thing a too much ammo?
25e69e6ada8297cc28a87e4fba7e43c9.jpg
4bb517b0c30bdc4be3579060ab413505.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks just right, as long as you have time to get more before the next competition or training class.
I really need to organize. Don’t let my wife see these pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha... I like the way you think. I knew I was in the right group....

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have my ammo in a Fireproof file cabinet , stacked and damned do those drawers groan when they open
I know. I really need to find that for mine. I've looked at various options but my safe takes up so much room already and I don't have much room on the sides for one anymore. The only thing my cares about is that I keep it all in that one location. She doesn't want my "stuff" as she calls it all over the house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom