My New Chevy (compnany) pick up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this a free Company truck?

I didn't see anywhere where you mentioned it.

Original post, line 2.

Part of my compensation is a company vehicle, filled up and maintained with company money. So whatever they pay for, I'm happy to drive.

If you ever get to be 75, you'll have a whole new appreciation for the man steps. I like them. I used mine today to get into the bed without lowering the tailgate.

I like them, I was just wondering if Howie Long likes them (remember the Chevy commercial Howie made where he disses the Ford "man steps"?"

I still like the one Ford put in the tailgate better I think (in theory anyway, I've never actually owned one).

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. I have pretty strong indication otherwise.

And an apology to the dealer, that is the only way they can run what my company pays for (cell booster antenna cord).

As for it failing, where I am now and for the foreseeable future, it probably doesn't matter, the service is pretty spotty anyway.

Has anyone spotted the man steps cut in to the corners of the bumpers? Think Howie will be embarrassed?

If you ever get to be 75, you'll have a whole new appreciation for the man steps. I like them. I used mine today to get into the bed without lowering the tailgate.

Original post, line 2.

I like them, I was just wondering if Howie Long likes them (remember the Chevy commercial Howie made where he disses the Ford "man steps"?"

I still like the one Ford put in the tailgate better I think (in theory anyway, I've never actually owned one).

Our 2008 Ford F450 has the man step in the tailgate. It is the first pickup that I've ever had that had one and I think it is great. At 67 years old and about 50 to 60 pounds overweight, it is a lifesaver. Howie may be big and an ex-football player, but if he makes fun of me, I'll easily remember the adage, "Age and treachery will overcome youth and skill." I'll make that dude whimper.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our 2008 Ford F450 has the man step in the tailgate. It is the first pickup that I've ever had that had one and I think it is great. At 67 years old and about 50 to 60 pounds overweight, it is a lifesaver. Howie may be big and an ex-football player, but if he makes fun of me, I'll easily remember the adage, "Age and treachery will overcome youth and skill." I'll make that dude whimper.

Howie: "Is this what you want me to say on TV?"
GM: "Why, yes,yes it is."
Howie: "How much ya got?"
GM:"Eleventybillion dollas."
Howie: "Done."

Latest posts

Top Bottom