My New EDC Pistol is...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been looking at a PPS with the German style mag release (similar in operation to my HK's). Looks like a fine pistol. I should make it up that way and shoot yours. I might just like it....

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never got why people carry appendix style. You gotta admit the chances of accidentally shooting yourself always exists, no matter how small, but you're less likely to actually die if you just clip your butt cheek rather than your femoral artery. Or worse! :scream:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a PJ Holsters IWB Kydex for the PPS and a UBG Canute on the way. I am liking AIWB more and more with the PPS so I will probably be using the PJ Kydex most often. I'll have to see once the Canute gets here.

Wait! What? You just about had me sold on the TT Gunleather Slim XC, and now you switch gears?!?!?! WTF!?!?!?

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Walther PPS M2. I took both it and my Glock 43, which has been my almost constant companion, to the range today and under as controlled conditions as I could make it, I clearly shot the PPS better than the 43. Dang. The PPS got back on target quicker, has less felt recoil, and was just easier to put rounds right where I wanted. The G43 is now going to serve primarily as a back-up, hide-away pistol. Oh, I may still take her out for the occasional Sunday Drive kind of thing, but man, that little Walther PPS inspires a lot of confidence.

I have a PJ Holsters IWB Kydex for the PPS and a UBG Canute on the way. I am liking AIWB more and more with the PPS so I will probably be using the PJ Kydex most often. I'll have to see once the Canute gets here. For now, I'm a happy camper.
I thought you was going to say "My new Glock EDC is a new Glock for EDC". Ha.
I like walthers. Even their creed is a great shooting gun.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never got why people carry appendix style. You gotta admit the chances of accidentally shooting yourself always exists, no matter how small, but you're less likely to actually die if you just clip your butt cheek rather than your femoral artery. Or worse! :scream:

Not worried. Kydex covers the trigger, which I intend to keep my finger off of until I am ready to fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait! What? You just about had me sold on the TT Gunleather Slim XC, and now you switch gears?!?!?! WTF!?!?!?

Oh dismay not! Mr. Tim Thurner will happily make me an XC Slim for this pistol too.

The Canute I’m getting from UBG has belt loops, the XC Slim has kydex clips. Nothing wrong with options man. Plus, I just like nice holsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom