Sig M11A1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the entire Sig classic P series. I'm not as willing to dress around a weapon as I probably should be so I finally settled on the following: P226 Tacops for car, night stand, home defense or SHTF and my P365 for EDC. With the P365 now I finally really do EDC. Both in 9mm. Sig really hit a home run getting 10 rounds in that tiny thing. The M11 will be my next Sig.

IMG_0023.jpg

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the entire Sig classic P series. I'm not as willing to dress around a weapon as I probably should be so I finally settled on the following: P226 Tacops for car, night stand, home defense or SHTF and my P365 for EDC. With the P365 now I finally really do EDC. Both in 9mm. Sig really hit a home run getting 10 rounds in that tiny thing. The M11 will be my next Sig.

View attachment 133533
Yup. I still carry my 365 after getting it in July. Able to get most of my hand on it if I tuck up the pinky some. The grip seems to be taller without being longer if that makes sense. Must be the under cut or something.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom