My new fear of public restrooms.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spiders don't scare me in public restrooms, what scares me is people who REFUSE to wash their hands after doing their business.

Watch how many people (just when your in there) don't wash their hands....Holy Sh¢t!!!

One time at a morning meeting, we had a breakfast get together. An employee who is one of the refuses AND a fellow scientist was passing out
plastic forks and knives. I declined him....told him no thanks and to hand me an unopened bag of forks.
I told him when he washes his hands, I'll accept silverware from him.

Of all the crazy crap I've done in my life....slowly washing hands is the one that drives me nuts. I'm not
Howie Mandell...won't shake hands, OCD crazy, but people...wash your freakin' hands after going to the restroom.

Spiders...whatever.

Cohiba

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spiders don't scare me in public restrooms, what scares me is people who REFUSE to wash their hands after doing their business.

Watch how many people (just when your in there) don't wash their hands....Holy Sh¢t!!!

One time at a morning meeting, we had a breakfast get together. An employee who is one of the refuses AND a fellow scientist was passing out
plastic forks and knives. I declined him....told him no thanks and to hand me an unopened bag of forks.
I told him when he washes his hands, I'll accept silverware from him.

Of all the crazy crap I've done in my life....slowly washing hands is the one that drives me nuts. I'm not
Howie Mandell...won't shake hands, OCD crazy, but people...wash your freakin' hands after going to the restroom.

Spiders...whatever.

Cohiba

Wash your hands before #1! My wife sticks it in her mouth so my hands need to be clean before handling my tackle. #2 is a definite wash afterwards.

And yes I have to have a clean paper towel to grab the pull handle on a restroom door when I am leaving.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

One time at a morning meeting.....................An employee.......

I freakin' *know*, man!!!!!!
It seems like every single place I've worked has always also employed a notorious and rampant MAD SH!TTER !!!!

I kid you not!

Meh, maybe it's mandatory......
:anyone:

Ladies , all this time us menfolk have been trying to protect you by leaving the seat up. We were just too modest to say so.

Thanks man!
Nobody wants to be the creep who toots their own horn.....so thanks for taking one for the team and throwin' that important reminder out there for 'em!
I'm sure they wouldn't need a reminder if it weren't for them having to constantly put up with men's stupidity, but I'm sure they apprediate it just the same. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom