My side arm was seen today at meeting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barratt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A perfect example of why we need Open Carry.

Have you talked to your representatives about that?

Agree !

Growing up with open Carry in another state i never thought 2 about seeing a gun. I do believe if we had open carry it would help to slowly change the mindset of only crazy people carry guns and also gun owners could not worry about "printing" or some big seen if someone sees you have a gun.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem in the "concealed" in concealed carry. People assume if you're hiding something, you're hiding it for a reason. Doesn't matter if you have it for your protection, it's still hidden. If it's out in the open, no big deal. You see a plain-clothes officer with his gun visible, you think nothing of it even if you see the gun before you see the police dept. info on his shirt/polo.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Imagine a mirror scene 200 years ago. Guy passing out literature at a meeting at the local pub. Someone in the crowd notices something fishy. "You don't have a gun! Why don't you have a gun?" How did we get so far off track?

Good point, I love it! Back then, people weren't as rude either... something about packing a weapon makes people a little more civil.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now she has also been a club member for over 10 years and did know I was retired from the job and this was still her reaction.
I simply told he that the parole board and recently notified me a Felon I had locked up years ago was getting out.:blush:

Just curious as to why you felt it necessary to tell her something was probably not really the truth?

Latest posts

Top Bottom