My time has come

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I save up for it all year. Today was the last day at work until Dec 3. Deer hunt every day, maybe working in a little quail and pheasant. My wife knows she is a widow now. Thanksgiving day with the family will be the only exception. That comes first.:D
Be out with the bow in the morning, and hope you all have a great gun season!:clap3:

the tR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I save up for it all year. Today was the last day at work until Dec 3. Deer hunt every day, maybe working in a little quail and pheasant. My wife knows she is a widow now. Thanksgiving day with the family will be the only exception. That comes first.:D
Be out with the bow in the morning, and hope you all have a great gun season!:clap3:

good luck............................................

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm hunting with the 30-30 on Saturday and then it's bow after that as I plan to bag a doe with the rifle on Saturday... Setting up over a field that they always come to in the mornings so my chances are pretty good! Can't wait!!!

I really want to get a big buck with the bow so that's my focus after I put meat in the freezer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom