My very first conceal carry weaponn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Kimber loves the Remington Golden Saber hollow points, it's my every day defense ammo. I figured I would have better luck with a hollow point that has the same shape/profile as ball ammo, rather than some of the other hollow points that are more conical shaped. I use Magtech 230gr ball as my practice/plinking ammo, after a few hundred rounds of those and the Golden Sabers I'm yet to have a malfunction. Both are clean and accurate.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You said you have some time before your concealed carry class to shoot it. Know that the concealed carry class is about OKlahoma laws concerning concealed carry. What the OK laws say you can and cannot do.

There is really no in depth shooting profenciency test in OK.

The class I took, for example, a bunch of people shot at the same target tearing it to pieces. i could of missed the entire target when shooting and the instructor would not of know this and still give me my cc certificate.

If you are looking to learn how to shoot u will not learn it at a concealed carry class. Take a lessons from a instructor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom