Navy SEAL who killed Osama Bin Laden to reveal himself on Fox

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that he's retired, it's time for his book deal so he can get paid.

He already has 2 books.

upload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_en_5_57_NoEasyDayCoverArt.jpg

ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_41GkSbUPj6L._AA278_PIkin4_BottomRight__47_22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF happened to being a quiet professional?

I'm kind of with you on this. Covert ops need to stay in the shadows.

But, this incident is a moment in history that needs to be told.

I'm not against capitalism in any way what so ever, but I sure hope this hero has the balls to contribute a significant amount of his profits to his fallen brothers in some way.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Won't be the actual shooter. Mark my words. These guys spend the better part of their lives learning the intricacies of security and secrecy and then he's going to go on national TV and say "I did it"? Glove doesn't fit. I think the quiet professional will be sitting somewhere watching laughing at his former team mate lie on national TV. He'll probably buy the guy who actually took the shot a corvette. Hell, if I was a part of the team I'd have one of us come forward every 2 years claiming we took the shot. Book deals and paid interviews for everyone! And then of course Joe Public and the world over still have no idea who actually did it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom