Navy SEAL who killed Osama Bin Laden to reveal himself on Fox

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This dude is smart.

The actual players can't come out and contradict the truth... There's the legal jazz keeping them from speaking up.
The dems won't say one damn word about it... It reminds people that Obama (the party) finally got him (allegedly)
Republicans won't go after him, it's drawing cume to their network... surely they'll gain some viewers from it.

It's the perfect plan.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Except; if he ISN'T the shooter, doesn't he end up lookin' the fool (or maybe dead?) if/when the truth ever comes out? Maybe he is the guy who did it. I still don't know why he would go public anyway. Disappointing anyway.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was a pretty good program and was interesting to hear his insights on the mission. Much like watching the "Stands Alone Together" DVD in the Band of Brothers set with interviews of the actual Easy Company Veterans.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe, but Fox News would never stoop to giving Obama any credit for anything. That one just won't fly.

Might be easier if there was actually something to give him credit for. I vomit a little in my mouth every time I see his face. The guy has absolutely no respect for the office he holds, or quite frankly the country he represents. I hope the Republicans :buttkick: him over everything he's done to wreck this country the past 6 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom